Kara, I really like your perspective of this fostering a better home relationship between parent and child in building up their meaningful communication about school. I also have a kindergarten student and see how my view as a teacher has changed now that I see it from a parent angle. I enjoyed your message about this in both your paper and your video. In the data section, did you consider adding information about asking colleagues/peers about what they used and how many used what? I liked that you told what you looked at, but as data analysis did you consider adding your results to this section. You discussed it in the outcome, but I wonder if those two paragraphs should go here. I think your outcome may read stronger if they were moved to the data area.
Did you post your chart or graphic organizer separately? I am unsure it loaded.
Thank you for walking this Design Thinking journey with me. I appreciated all you did to help me.
Kara,
ReplyDeleteI really like your perspective of this fostering a better home relationship between parent and child in building up their meaningful communication about school. I also have a kindergarten student and see how my view as a teacher has changed now that I see it from a parent angle. I enjoyed your message about this in both your paper and your video.
In the data section, did you consider adding information about asking colleagues/peers about what they used and how many used what? I liked that you told what you looked at, but as data analysis did you consider adding your results to this section. You discussed it in the outcome, but I wonder if those two paragraphs should go here. I think your outcome may read stronger if they were moved to the data area.
Did you post your chart or graphic organizer separately? I am unsure it loaded.
Thank you for walking this Design Thinking journey with me. I appreciated all you did to help me.